BEHCA Behavior Tracker
الصحة واللياقة البدنية | 2.0MB
BEHCA® is a data tracking tool to support a proven method for better identifying and managing behaviors through regular observation, communication, and collaboration. It offers a highly individualized experience that collects information from a variety of sources which can be compared and analyzed, showing trends and patterns we might not otherwise notice.
New accounts receive a free 14-day trial. After the trial a monthly or annual subscription is required.
- All data is encrypted and stored securely in the cloud and accessible by a phone, tablet, or computer via the native app or behca.com.
- Add as many Observable Persons as you need to track (plans are available for families, providers, and schools)
- Collect data on a daily basis related to a person’s behavior, environment, and overall health. Weather and location-specific data is collected automatically, allowing for a full spectrum of comparisons.
- Customize the type of data you are tracking specific to their individual behavior. No two individuals are exactly alike, so their behavior profiles shouldn't be either.
- Invite other collaborators (teachers, providers, etc) who can also enter data throughout the day. This gives everyone a "full story" of events throughout the day, and empowers parents and caregivers to be informed participants on the care team.
- A series of data visualizations show correlations between environmental, health, daily living variables, and behavior, making situational events and triggers of behavior more visible and tangible.
Join us and learn more at behca.com!
نظام الأندرويد المتوافق: Android4.1 or later