محلية وسفر | 2.0MB
CT Reader is an NFC reader app that displays data from TransLink* Compass Tickets, as used on buses and SkyTrain including the Expo, Millenium, and Canada Lines. A design feature of CT Reader is to display only the data stored in a ticket; no connections are ever made to the Compass web site.
The data displayed includes expiry times, the fare product, details about the last two transactions, and the extended transaction history that the app can maintain. This app is intended to supplement the services that TransLink provides for Compass Tickets. With this app you can:
• See the expiry times of a ticket.
• Know the state of your ticket regardless of where you are. Not near a ticket vending machine? Not a problem.
• Check your ticket if the fare gate behaved strangely. Was the fare gate tap recorded?
• Save a ticket for later review.
• Save each ticket tap in an extended history of your tickets. Record your travels!
• Do you manage a bulk ticket program and have some unused tickets lying around for which you don't know the expiry date? This app can help to identify them.
• Do all of this without mobile data access!
This app does not work with Compass Cards. Support for that cannot be added unless TransLink were to open Compass Cards for reading. The goal for card support is to show the user the data that is stored in a card, thus the app will not connect with the Compass web site to scrape data.
CT Reader is not affiliated with TransLink. Not all Compass Ticket data fields are understood yet but this app tries its best.
• NFC (to read the ticket)
• Storage (to maintain extended history files)
• Internet (optional feedback of ticket product description and data)
* The TransLink that services the Vancouver and Lower Mainland area of British Columbia.
نظام الأندرويد المتوافق: Android4.4 or later