Class 10 Science
تعليم وثقافة | 32.8MB
Scared about your board exams? Want to top your Class 10 Science exams? Are you bored of your NCERT Class 10 Science book? Use our CBSE app & start learning in a 21st century way – when you learn for fun, you learn for life!
What is MarkSharks 10th Class Science?
MarkSharks is a revolutionary study app for Class 10 that teaches CBSE Class 10 Science curriculum through games, simulations, Science experiments, Science projects, virtual experiments, 3-D models & interactive exercises. We have harnessed the power of mobile devices to deconstruct the NCERT 10 class textbook & transform it into fun, engaging modules for CBSE Class 10 syllabus, CBSE Class 10 Science notes & complete CBSE NCERT solutions for Class 10 Science that will complement your Class 10 books.
MarkSharks enables students to:
Revise what they learn in the CBSE syllabus for Class 10
Test their knowledge by solving Science Class 10 questions
Access 10th CBSE solved questions
Solve sample paper of Science of Class 10
Access Exemplar questions from the CBSE 10th syllabus
Practice with CBSE 10th question papers
Understand concepts from your NCERT Class 10 Science book
Prepare NCERT Class 10 Science notes faster
How does MarkSharks work?
MarkSharks reinforces Class 10 Science curriculum that students have learnt in class through -
Science projects for Class 10 CBSE
Class 10 NCERT solutions
Complements the NCERT book of Science of Class 10
Deconstructing the Science NCERT Class 10 textbook it into fun, engaging modules for the syllabus in the Science textbook for Class 10, together with Science Class 10 CBSE notes & complete Class 10 Science NCERT solutions that will complement your NCERT Science book Class 10 notes.
MarkSharks CBSE Class 10 Science app is mapped to the syllabus of CBSE Class 10 book. It covers content from Physics Class 10, Chemistry Class 10 & Biology Class 10 topics found in the 10th NCERT Science book.
1. Chemical Reactions and Equations
2. Acids, Bases and Salts
3. Metals and Non-metals
4. Carbon and its Compounds
5. Periodic Classification of Elements
6. Life Processes
7. Control and Coordination
8. How do Organisms Reproduce?
9. Heredity and Evolution
10. Light – Reflection and Refraction
11. Human Eye and Colourful World
13. Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
14. Sources of Energy
15. Our Environment
16. Management of Natural Resources
What MarkShark is NOT?
- A collection of CBSE 10 Science question papers/ CBSE Science STD 10 sample papers/ solves sample papers/ notes of Science Class 10 NCERT. Taking a Science quiz is NOT enough. Hence we have developed this interesting Science app to make learning Science of Class 10 easy.
- A pdf of Science 10th class textbook/ NCERT 10th class Science book/ CBSE Science book for Class 10 or simply an app for Science notes for Class 10 CBSE. Since books can get boring, here’s an interactive offline study app for a better learning experience.
We complement your 10th CBSE Science textbook & 10th CBSE Science notes to act as CBSE guide NCERT solutions. Students can learn & share their learning via “social learning” environment. Parents will get online access to track their child’s performance.
Class ten is a stressful time as students will be giving board exams. They have to study effectively & revise all CBSE notes for Class 10 Science. MarkSharks Science for Class 10 teaches students to study the NCERT textbooks for Class 10 in a way that they learn concepts & not just facts to ace STD 10 Science exams. When it comes to 10th standard Science, practice helps. MarkSharks encourages them to have fun with their Class 10 CBSE syllabus, cover topics in Class 10 NCERT Science book & prepare Class 10 CBSE Science notes. With interactive exercises, STD 10 Science has never been more interesting!
نظام الأندرويد المتوافق: Android4.1 or later