Indian Rail Guide
محلية وسفر | 4.2MB
Indian Rail Guide is a complete travel companion app for the frequent travellers of Indian Railways. With Indian Railway Guide, you can access train ticket status (PNR enquiry), train timetable, train live running information (train enquiry), train seat availability, train fare, train arrivals/departures at a station and much more from your mobile. Indian Railway Guide app has the following train enquiry features,
1. Store your train tickets using PNR and access them even when you are offline!
2. Receive automatic updates to your mobile whenever your ticket status changes. No more manual checking of wait-listed tickets!
3. Find train schedule using train number or train name
4. Find trains between two railway stations
5. Get train schedule (with offline access) and current running status of any train
6. Get a list of trains arriving/departing from a station in the next 2, 4 or 8 hours!
7. Get the current running status of any train including its location on the Google map
8. Train fare enquiry
9. Train seat availability enquiry (including tatkal)
10. Get schedule of special trains operated by Indian Railways
11. Get a list of rescheduled, cancelled and diverted trains
12. Get train seat layout/birth map
13. Book train tickets using mobile web
14. You can receive automatic updates as a train passes through various stations (Track your train)
15. Use homepage widgets for tracking trains or train tickets. You can even configure tracking widgets on lock screen!
16. Share your train ticket details over sms, email etc.
Following are some of the unique features of Indian Rail Guide,
★ Intelligent and power efficient automatic live tracking of trains and PNR ticket status. It is possible to automatically track location of a running train up to every 5 minutes!
★ We do not ask for any kind of special device permissions.
★ Intelligent offline support for most features so that you can use the app even when there is no network connection. We are in the process of improving this feature.
★ Uses multiple online rail databases. You can use either the PRS version or the All (NTES) version.
★ Supports all trains operated by Indian Railways including passenger trains, MEMU, EMU, DMU, suburban trains, holiday special trains, MMTS, suvidha, mail express trains and luxury trains.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to indian railways or irctc. This is only a tool to access publicly available information.
نظام الأندرويد المتوافق: Android4.0 or later