أدوات | 2.2MB
Sadhak = A person who follows a particular way of life to realize the goal of one’s ultimate ideal.
Dainandini = Daily Diary or Journal
Keeping track of qualitative aspect of time spent is no less important than quantitative time management audit. Regular and honest self analysis is the best way to assess the progress on the spiritual path which is the concept behind this mobile app named Sadhak Dainandini. The relative spiritual development can be gauged by monitoring few tangible and abstract rules (Niyams) focussing on habits (physical body), thoughts (subtle body) and emotions (causal body).
Key Features :
• 15 Predefined rules to assess yourself on
• 5 Custom rules which can be declared by the user (Sadhak)
• Daily Assessment reminder at configured time
• Daily, Duration and Monthly reporting options available to view one's progress
• Reports available in three graph formats : line, scatter and bar
• Daily motivational quotes : one for each day
• 8 Badges to be earned and shared
• Insight generator to guide you about your progress
This app has been developed based on a work booklet Sadhak Dainandini available for students of Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya courtesy: Center of Life Management, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar (www.dsvv.ac.in)
It is a Habit Creator tool, Life Monitoring tool, Daily routine monitoring tool, Personal progress tool, Aim monitoring tool
نظام الأندرويد المتوافق: Android4.0 or later