Песнопения Великого Поста
مراجع و كتب | 6.7MB
Chants of Lent choir sisters of St Elisabeth Convent in Minsk. The collection presents a selection of songs of various services of Great Lent. This is mainly famous, Valaam, Kiev, Bulgarian chants.
. Ascetic rigor and two-voice hymns, such as "By the rivers of Babylon," "Now the powers of heaven", "Hugs despair" and others, as well as the entire course of Lenten worship, believers are told that the post - period of deep humility and true repentance. Ends collection chanting "Lamentations of the Virgin", is an example of Russian spiritual verse, with all the depth of penetration and expresses feelings of repentance prayers.
Collection of recordings presented by the Studio of St. John the Warrior, the creative workshop of St Elisabeth Convent in Minsk.
As in other collections of the series "Audiomolitvoslov" spoken word is highlighted in the hymns that allows you to monitor the text, it helps to better understand and memorize prayers.
· Playback of the selected word using the long touch;
· Through search all collections will help you find the desired track and start playing it with him;
· Easy switching between orthodox thematic audiosbornikami through drop-down menu;
· Ability to set a comfortable level of brightness and font size.
Chants of Lent include:
01. Peace Litany. Ternary. Valaam chant
02. My Soul
03. Come, appease Joseph
04. By the rivers of Babylon. Znameny melody
05. Now the heavenly forces. Valaam chant
06. Blessed. Valaam chant
07. Lord of Hosts. Znameny melody
08. Adam Sede. Valaam chant
09. Embrace despair. Bulgarian chant
10. Open to me the doors of repentance. Znameny melody
11. Hail, Hail. Valaam chant
12. Taste and see. Valaam chant
13. Your Abode. Kievan chant
14. Dnes hanging on a tree. Znameny melody
15. Zautra hear my voice. Valaam chant
16. Do not turn away thy face. Znameny melody
17 Be silent, all mortal flesh. Kievan chant
18. Supper Thy Mystical. Znameny melody
19. Weeping Virgin. Beginning of the XIX century
Free audio is available for the first track, the other record available for a fee.
The total playing time ~ 1 hour 10 minutes
Because applications are available other Orthodox collections: "Prayer," "Psalm", "Great Canon of St. Andrew of Crete", "Prayers needful", "Genesis", "Exodus," "Matthew," "Mark", " The Gospel of John, "" The Gospel of Luke. "
chants, Lent, prayer, prayer, the Orthodox prayer book, listen to audio, faith, easter, audiobook, church singing, chant, chant.
نظام الأندرويد المتوافق: Android4.0 or later