الطب | 7.3MB
"First aid" (first aid) is an application-guide to first aid injured or sick people in a variety of extreme and critical situations. The application contains a list of urgent action in anticipation of health care, emergency numbers, and a list of the contents of a first aid kit.
* Provide a quick and simple tips for emergency assistance to victims and conduct in specific critical or emergency situation (the list will be updated). Instructions for emergency assistance are structured by categories;
* Ability to generate own favorites list instructions for faster access to them in the future;
* Providing tips on how to call an ambulance and rescue workers, with phone numbers of emergency services in different countries (list will be updated), with the ability to make a call directly from the application;
* Assist in staffing all necessary emergency medical kits - list of necessary first-aid kit contents with the function of a check-list that you can use as a shopping list in the pharmacy;
* Clearly structured material, easy navigation by sections and categories;
* Stand-alone operation in the off-line - for the application does not require Internet connection.
This is a free version of the app.
You can be sure the application does not collect personal information does not make calls, send messages and do not not connect to Internet resources without the user's knowledge.
Appendix "Emergency care" is not designed for professional rescuers and doctors, for whom the provision of first aid is the responsibility. The application will be useful to ordinary citizens, not related to medicine and special services, but having the desire and ability to help injured or ill in the event of an emergency.
The app does not replace the emergency services professionals. In an emergency, please contact the salvation! Handbook is a guide to action and provided for informational purposes only. Deciding to use any information from this application, you act solely at your own risk. Developer directory is not responsible for the consequences of self-treatment.
- J. Zekkardi. Encyclopedia of emergency medical care. Trans. with anrl. - M .: Kron-Press, 1999;
- Kalyuzhny VV Handbook of pre-hospital emergency medical care. - Rostov n / d: Phoenix, 2010;
- EO Komorowski Urgent Care. Directory sane parents. In 3 parts. Part 2 - Clinic, Kharkov, 2012;
- Provision of first aid. A Practical Guide. Russian Emergency Situations Ministry. - M., 2010;
- Guide the ambulance. Ed. Vertkin AL - M .: GEOTAR-Media, 2007;
- Khramova EY, Plisov VA, AA Ievleva Directory of emergency. - M .: Ripol-Classic, 2012;
- Barraclough N. First Aid: Made Easy. - Qualsafe limited, 2008.
Appendix "Emergency care" developed by "SIKE".
Your comments, feedback and suggestions send to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
نظام الأندرويد المتوافق: Android2.3.3 or later